Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Neck And Headache At 39 Weeks Pregnant Has Anyone Had Problems With High Blood Pressure And Bad Headaches While Pregnant?

Has anyone had problems with high blood pressure and bad headaches while pregnant? - neck and headache at 39 weeks pregnant

I am 28 weeks pregnant and was put on medication for blood pressure. Aldomet to be exact, and my blood pressure 142/94 or a little high for the doctor has me on my medication 3 times a day, and I'm not sure whether the increase in drugs or something, but I started extreme headache experience. I mean, you are so bad that I feel that my head exploded. It got so bad that I had tingling lips and fingers and landed in the hospital for 3 days. She gave me the medicine continues as usual, but I slowed down from me without headaches and better than ever before. I have taken the drug again, but if I had a headache, the pain would be on the back of the head and neck and may also cause burning / numbness. Which lasted for 6 days until I came onlinesome relief. Has anyone ever had this problem? I ask because the doctor has no idea who could work if the pain is so bad. Thank you so much for you help.

No comments:

Post a Comment